Developments in the energy market are moving rapidly. As Essent IT, we want to be able to respond quickly to the changing market, be sure that our IT services are always available and our customer data is safe.
You don’t just see opportunities as a Lead Engineer SAP, You make rapid and full use of them in:
- Take pro-actively the lead on behalf of your team and ART, in the key activities, such as road mapping, solutioning, designing and implementing features in the SAP Billing, Invoicing and Collecting domains.
- You are the go-to person when they need help on SAP Solutioning & designing
- You share your craftsmanship capabilities and high quality standards with the SAP community and help them to improve these skills
- You are a team player, pro-active, and you put’s customer first in everything you do
- Work closely together with your Agile DevOps team and take part in the rituals of our SAFe way of working.
- Initiate and drive improvements in our SAP domains.
You work closely with other teams in your ART (Agile Release Train) delivering software end to end. You embrace the DevOps mentality by giving and taking ownership, and the will to constantly improve on team and ART level. You are always looking for ways to make development life cycles better, simpler and more reliable.
You have a “you-built-it-you-own-it” mind set. You revel in continues improvement and are eager to develop your skills.
You adjust to constant business change; common types of changes include new requirements, evolving goals and strategies, and emerging technologies.
Working together as one team to win our customers’ loyalty. It gives you an energy boost like no other. We can only grow by being enterprising, asking critical questions and always wanting to do better. This applies to you as a member of the Essent team and us as a company. Whether you prefer to work behind the scenes or in the spotlight. It doesn’t matter. Will you make an impact for yourself, the team and our customers? Then you tick all the boxes if you also have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Informatics, Business Informatics or equivalent fields.
- 5+ years of analysis and solutioning experience in a commercial utility and energy organization.
- Solid knowledge of our SAP Domains: ISU Billing & Invoicing, Device Management & Master data and CRM integration
- Has a good understanding of the different market roles within the Dutch system, extensive knowledge on ISU domain model and good understanding of the different market processes
- Strong experience in configuration of Billing and Invoicing Scenarios, extending models with classification and installation facts, setup of different device configuration models and integration with CRM
- Basic Knowledge of ABAP and enhancements
- Experience in taking the lead to analyze and interpret complex problems or processes, identify and understand requirements, and develop alternate solutions with the end consumer in mind.
- Is seen as functional lead for multiple teams
- Experience in leading a community to initiative and drive improvements.
- Non-Dutch citizens are also welcome to apply. It is desirable that you speak Dutch and requires that you have an EU work permit.
You’re in top form. A real member of the Essent team in heart and soul, who works shoulder to shoulder for a single goal. You also have experience in working Agile (scrum / kan ban) and working in a product or feature team and preferably have experience in working DevOps.
You believe in yourself, the team and the company. And us? We reward you for all your hard work: with money, opportunities and personal growth. Because you always deliver the best for our customers, we offer you (based on 40 hours a week):
- A job at a leading European energy company that’s always on the move. We keep growing, developing and innovating.
- A gross monthly salary between € 5.296 and € 7.568, precisely tailored to your level.
- A bonus opportunity of 10% to show our appreciation even more.
- 30 days of annual leave because you have hobbies outside work.
- All the facilities you need to work flexibly in the office, at home and on the road.
- The opportunity to work with our House-in-Order Lean method.
- We look forward to offering you an inspiring office environment with a great coffee bar within walking distance of Den Bosch central station.
- We recommend that you travel by public transport. And there’s a great extra if you do: we’ll give you an NS Business Card. Would you prefer to travel by car? Then you’ll receive a kilometre allowance.
- A wide range of development and promotion opportunities nationally and internationally.
This is the ideal opportunity to make an impact as a Lead Engineer SAP. Would you like to know more about what happens next? Check the steps in our application procedure below.
Can’t find the vacancy at werkenbijessent.nl? Then unfortunately it’s no longer possible to apply.
Interim professional or agency? If we need you, we know how to find you.
We’re the market leader in the supply of energy and gas in the Netherlands. A position we’re proud of. Every day, we find newer and smarter ways of being the best together, as one team. We have focus, ownership and discipline. Our straightforward mentality helps us retain the loyalty of millions of consumers and businesses. Not just in energy and gas, but also in energy-related products and services that help the Netherlands become more sustainable. And we don’t wait until tomorrow. As part of E.ON, and with our brands Essent, energiedirect.nl, Powerhouse and Vandebron, we create impact for our customers. Together, we bring affordable energy solutions within reach for everyone.